I love rosé and I love gin, and you know I love all things a la Française! So naturally I had to find a way to combine them all!
- La Planchelière Sparkling Rosé NV
- 90mL La Planchelière French Craft Pink Gin
- 15-30mL Fresh lemon juice to taste
- 15mL Sugar Syrup
- Lemon Slices and fresh rosemary for garnish
- Slice lemon for garnish – 2 slices.
- Add ice cubes to cocktail shake, juice remaining lemon into shaker. Add gin and sugar syrup and shake until icy.
- Pour into cocktail glasses and top with sparkling rose.
- Garnish with lemon slice and rosemary sprig.
- Makes 2 Cocktails