Who can resist a Cherry Ripe… the decadent flavours of cherry, coconut and chocolate all wrapped into one… delish! So of course I had to create a fabulous cocktail with the same flavours.
- 160mL Coconut Milk
- 60mL Absolut Vanilia Vodka
- 60mL Creme de Cacao (white)
- 60mL Marie Brizard Cherry Liqueur
- 2 Mini Cherry Ripes for Garnish
- 2 Maraschino Cherries for garnish
- Ice Magic for garnish
- dessicated coconut for Garnish
- Chill the Martini glasses prior
- Dip the rims of the chilled martini glasses in ice magic and then desiccated coconut and return to freezer to chill
- Add coconut milk, vanilia vodka, creme de cacao, and cherry liqueur with ice in a cocktail shake and shake until mixed well and icy cold.
- Drizzle some ice magic around the inside of the chilled martini glasses and top with cocktail.
- garnish with mini Cherry Ripe and Maraschino Cherry.
- Serves 2