I’ve decided to keep the weekly cocktails going since you love them so much! This week’s is fruity without being too sweet, and also a bit potent! Very simple with just a handful of ingredients, this is a delicious sipping cocktail!
- 120mL Pomegranate Juice
- 120mL Absolut Vodka Vanilia Vodka
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Pomegranate Arils
- Maple Syrup (for rim)
- Vanilla Sugar (for rim)
- Dip the rim of two martini glasses in maple syrup and then vanilla sugar and set aside
- In a cocktail shaker add ice, Vanilia Vodka and pomegranate juice. Shake until very chilled.
- Strain into two martini glasses and add a tablespoon of pomegranate arils to each glass.
- NB: This is a very strong cocktail meant for sipping, if you’d prefer a lighter version halve the vodka and top with sparkling water.