This week’s Easter themed cocktail is a decadent take on the popular Cadbury Caramello Easter Egg… Caramello Egg-Tini!
- 120mL Baileys Irish Cream
- 60mL Vok Creme de Cacao
- 30mL Hersheys Caramel Syrup (extra for garnish)
- Cottees Ice Magic for garnish
- OPTIONAL: 60mL milk for a lighter taste
- Drizzle Ice Magic inside the martini glasses and chill in the fridge or freezer until set (it helps if the glasses are pre chilled)
- In a cocktail shaker add ice, Baileys Irish Cream, Creme de Cacao, Caramel Syrup and milk (if using)
- Shake well until caramel syrup is dissolved
- Drizzle extra caramel syrup inside the chilled martini glasses and strain the egg-tini mix into the glasses (makes two).