With Easter only a few weeks away I thought I’d bring you some festive themed cocktails!
First up in the easy and fun Speckled Egg Mimosa!
- 1 Bottle Dry Champagne or Prosecco (I chose Jacob’s Creek Trilogy Cuvee Brut NV)
- 1 Packet Speckled Mini Easter Eggs
- Belvoir Rose & Elderflower Syrup (available from Coles Supermarkets)
- Pop two speckled eggs into each champagne flute
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of syrup to taste
- Slowly top with champagne (the syrup makes the bubbly extra bubbly!)
NB: You need a dry sparkling to balance out the sweetness of the syrup.