This tasty and warming pasta dish is SO easy to throw together… and delicious for leftovers the next day (if there’s any left!).
500g Butternut Pumpkin, cubed into 1cm pieces
50g Baby Spinach
190g Basil Pesto
Shaved Parmesan to serve
- Preheat Oven to 180°C (10°C fan-forced) and bring a pot of water to boil.
- Line a baking tray with diced pumpking and pop in oven for 20 minutes or until tender, add pasta to boiling water and cook as per instructions
- When pasta is cooked, drain (but save 1/2 cup of water) and add back to pot.
- Gently stir in pesto, cooked pumpkin, spinach and any additional pasta water until desired consistency is reached
- Top with shaved parmesan and enjoy!