After up to 9 months in the SAME CLOTHES you are busting to fit back into your old favourites, but what do you do if they’re not suitable for breastfeeding? Suddenly you need to take boob access into account and it’s a whole new ballgame! Don’t think you have to exclusively shop in the nursing section for the next 6-12+ months though, there are PLENTY of non-nursing options that are completely suitable! I’ve rounded up some great budget finds from SheIn that won’t break the bank, meaning you can get them all!
Tips for non-nursing, breastfeeding friendly items are: button closures, wrap tops, elastic necklines, deep necklines and layering. If you’re nervous about buying online from an overseas store, just make sure you read the reviews left by other shoppers first and always know your measurements! Here are eight of my favourite pieces that have FAB reviews!
1. Embroidered Yoke And Cuff Coin Fringe Trim Blouse: Just pop a nursing singlet on underneath and not only do you have easy access, but extra coverage too! Available in White, Navy & Black.
2. Lapel Vertical Striped Blouse: Button up blouses not only look extremely chic with distressed denim, but the buttons mean easy access! You can also wear open or tied over a nursing singlet for versatility.
3. Floral Print Random Asymmetric Hem Kimono: Once again, just pop over a nursing singlet for ease of access and extra coverage. As we move into the warmer months, kimonos are a great way to add colour to any outfit! Available in this gorgeous mustard and a white print as well.
4. Flounce Off Shoulder Flowy Top: Can you believe this gorgeous flowy top is under $13.00! Available in Navy, Pink, Red and Black it’s worth stocking up on all the colours! The elastic off the shoulder neckline gives access for feeding, or if you prefer you can lift the generous hemline up with worrying about too little fabric showing too much skin!
5. Stripe Curved Hem Long Length Dress: Comfort is your new best friend and what could be comfortable than a dress that feel like your favourite tee shirt? With a deep V neckline you have feeding access without compromising on style.
6. Flower Print Button Front Drawstring Waist High Low Ruffle Dress: Another gorgeous off the shoulder option, this dress also comes with buttons down the front! Feeding access dream!
7. Striped Button Front Lantern Sleeve Embroidered Dress: A deep v neckline plus buttons makes this gorgeous embroidered dress super feeding friendly. The crisp blue and white pinstripe fabric is so chic for Spring and Summer as well!
8. Flower Print Split Sleeve Knot Front Maxi Dress: A nice deep, loose neckline makes this a gorgeous summer frock that is extremely feeding friendly. Dress up or down, this is a stunning piece that you’ll be reaching for time and time again!
Have any of these gorgeous pieces caught your eye? The fabulous thing about feeding friendly pieces is that you don’t have to retire them once you stop nursing bub!